Need a free estimate?
Ethical Business Practices
- We will not ask for a large deposit before we repair or replace the roof.
- No pressure or scare tactics- just the facts.
- All roofing material will be available for your inspection to make sure its’ the same quality that you ordered (dishonest roofers will replace a more expensive shingle with a cheaper similar looking one).
- Upon request, we will supply copies of our company’s license and certificates of insurance. Tip: check the number of employees covered by the company’s policy- a low number indicates the contractor is using temporary help.
- We will never tell you that the material costs already given in an estimate have risen in price so you will incur further charges- devious roofing contractors scam clients this way.
Chesterfield VA Roofing thanks you for reading this website, and hopes you are encouraged to take the next step and contact us for a complementary onsite roof assessment. We always suggest the most economical solution first then as other options are considered the estimate will be adjusted.